Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: Claimants must be resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and be over 18 years of age. Employees of Princes Ltd (the ‘Promoter’), their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland.
2. Love the Taste or your Money Back offer applies to promotional 410g cans of Branston Baked Beans. The closing date for receipt of claims is 1st October 2019.
3. Instructions: Claimants who didn’t like the product will be able to claim their money back by visiting www.branstonbeans.co.uk and completing the form with the required details and the code from the inside of the promotional can wrapper.
4. Claimants will be asked and required to complete a statement of 15+ words outlining what they disliked about this product.
5. Each valid claim received will entitle the claimant to claim a full refund of the promotional product purchased based on the price entered from the till receipt, to a maximum purchase value of £0.75p.
6. The refund will be awarded in the form of either a BACS payment to the original claimant via the bank details provided within 28 calendar days of receipt of a valid claim or a cheque via the post.
7. General: 1 claim per household. No bulk or 3rd party applications. Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claims will be disqualified and any reward will be void.
8. Your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are not affected.
9. Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return to the Promoter at the address below. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you. Those who try to circumvent the code entry process and/or claim instructions, will be disqualified.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and till receipt (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a claim and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
12. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, UK